So, I got to meet up with another of my friends that I made in Hawaii. So Jung asked me where I wanted to go, so I had heard from a lot of the other international students that Myeon Dong was their favorite place so that's where we went. It is really nice, but personally not my favorite, but perhaps because I prefer scenes of nature. Other than the numerous shops, there is water and lights, and lots of couples. So So Jung, another friend, and I were three single girls that got spend the night walking by the stream and watching all the lovey dovey couples and feel the encumbrance of singleness hahahahaha! After that, we went to karaoke/noraebang out! All in all, a good evening! Anytime there's karaoke/noraebang involved it's an awesome night!! ^_^

So Jung & I

The busy shopping streets of Myeon Dong
Lit up waterfall
Romantic walkway
No comments:
Post a Comment