Mar 6, 2011

Food Update!

So I've been here for about a week and have eaten many different things. Some so delicious it made my mouth water . . . some that burned and made my eyes water in the form of tears!
This is the spaghetti that I tried. The worker told me that it was spicy, but I though he was just saying that because he though I was a tourist. I was wrong. It was really spicy!! I finished it, but towards the end, I couldn't tell if it was hot because of the spiciness or the temperature. The taste was awesome though and if I were craving something hot, I'd probably eat it again.
This is the completely delicious Korean BBQ place we went to! We ordered the meat and they brought it to us and we cooked it. I ate it the way I see them eat it on "1박2일" (1 Night 2 Days). They take the meat and vegetables and whatever else you want and wrap it with lettuce, then stuff it in your mouth. No one else ate the kimchi, so it was all mine! It was all so delicious!! I want to go again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment